Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showcase your Tesla Car at River Market in New Westminster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla owners

Is anyone interested in showcasing their Tesla car in River Market at Westminster Quay on July 13th from 11 - 5?

The show and shine takes place on that day, and it draws 130,000 people. What we would like to do is have one Tesla be inside the marketplace, or possibly on the boardwalk. If there is any interest in showcasing your brand new Tesla, please let me know.

Thanks

Hello Tesla owners

Is anyone interested in showcasing their Tesla car in River Market at Westminster Quay on July 13th from 11 - 5?

The show and shine takes place on that day, and it draws 130,000 people. What we would like to do is have one Tesla be inside the marketplace, or possibly on the boardwalk. If there is any interest in showcasing your brand new Tesla, please let me know.

Thanks
Have you contacted VEVA? I was at a meeting last night was there was discussion that there are spots for electric cars during the show and shine as well. Perhaps they can put it out to the group and possible include this in the VEVA outreach program (which I may volunteer for).

There was a Sun Country Roadster and an S85 at the Show n' Shine last year, the owner was quite knowledgeable and entertained many questions. I have a place right next to the River Market (A guy who works for Tesla Vancouver actually lives in it too!), but am unfortunately living in AB at the moment!

There is also the Electric Go-Kart race a couple of weeks before? in the same area of New West. May also be a good opportunity to showcase Tesla.