Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showing SiriusXM Favorites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I just downloaded and installed new firmware update 2022.24.5 and it fixed how the steering wheel cycles through your SXM favorites. No more Ch 1, Ch 2, Ch 3 etc. etc. It now cycles through your SXM favorites upon choosing the next station. Excellent!
I hope this applies to my X. I'll put in a service ticket, see if they can push update.

I'm on 2022.20.8

I just noticed you have a 2022. So who knows if it's the same/etc. ugh. I just want this fixed.

Last edited:
On 2021 model S, for XM, when you select the “favorites” and select one of the stations, is there any way to stay on the same screen? Currently, it switches to “related content”. I hate that, I just want my favorites displayed so that I can switch to different favorite station easily.
Same question here, why can’t it just stay there or even be available in a list on the smaller left-hand side of the screen

Reactions: iceman4014
Well, I put in a ticket, got an update, and now not only do I have a UI designed by a masochist, but XM still does not work correctly AND they borked AutoPilot. I do not want a distance of "2". I do not want high beams. I do not want limited lower than when I bought the car.

How do you undo an update? And No, I don't buy "it can't be done".

Really starting to hate this company.