Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showroom and Service Center - Chattanooga, TN.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some newly released "intel" looks as if Chattanooga is getting a Service Center and Showroom. Its planned to go in in the Hamilton Place Mall area, on Elam Road. This is a shopping area that houses Publix, Haverty's, Drakes, etc.

tesla_cha.jpg

The proposed planning submissions show a ~27,000 square feet building to be build just behind the Publix in the address blocks of 2415 and 2423 Elan Lane. This is just a proposal, so there's lots of things that have to be completed before construction even begins.

I drove by there today and the area is just greenery now, which some overgrowth. Since I live in the area, I'll be happy to post updates here as I get them, just as I've been doing with the Hamilton Place Mall supercharger thread.

Last edited:
Here's the permit lookup information for 2415 Elam Lane: OpenGov

Land Distributing Permit: OpenGov
This permit is for clearing and leveling the land to build the building. Its targeted start date for the clearing is 10-15-22, with a targeted end date of 2-15-23. So it looks like they'll start clearing the land and getting footers dug and all dirt work started in October of this year. This permit explicitly states this work is to be performed for a "Tesla Dealership".

Zoning permit approved for use of automobile dealership and ancillary automobile servicing: OpenGov
This permit shows that the land has been rezoned and approved to be used as a auto dealership with an attached servicing facilities.

From what I can tell, it looks like all of these permits were filed around mid June of 2022.

Cool. they should move the superchargers there too. The ones at the airport suck!
Why? We already have the brand new 12 stall v3 superchargers going in right now at the Mall, just across Shallowford / Gunbarrell. They are installed, and the crews are trenching the high voltage power feeds currently for the transformer. They should be online soon.

New sales and service center in Chattanooga, TN opening Dec 11. Can't wait. Center has 4 superchargers in rear parking lot. The chargers have NACS with short cable. They expect to have a Cybertruck first quarter 2024. I have included a photo of my white M3LR/FSD along with a number of Tesla employees cars who have driven in from other states that are working to open the center. I will be adding interior photos next week. Love it. There is some question whether the Super Chargers will be open to the public.

Attachments

• IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    409.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0285.JPG
    IMG_0285.JPG
    495.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    746.2 KB · Views: 43