Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showroom coming to Fife, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's happening!
3701 20th St E - Fife, WA

1626806695256.png

Rehab of an existing building. TI is supposed to take 10 weeks and be complete early November. Looks to be a large Service Center with Wash bay, paint booth and a small showroom showing solar and powerwalls. There will be 12 HPWC's and (2) V3 Stalls.

1626806716148.png

1626807021586.png

Are you sure it's 2 v3 stalls? That would be weird as they are 4 per cabinet. Maybe it's 2 cabinets and 8 stalls?
Definitely weird, or at least a lack of long range planning. Perhaps initially only for internal use, then they will expand west into the 20+ additional spaces as needed. I’ve not charged at the 12x V3s in Federal Way, so not really sure of the current use density. However, my last charge at Auburn pre-Covid was a full house. In two years, I would expect more charging is needed in this area.

Reactions: Ron Burgundy
I drove by the location yesterday, but there wasn't anything worth taking pictures of. It looked like they dug up and re-paved some of the parking lot, but that's all I could see from the locked gate. No signage. I imagine most of the work is inside the building, so there probably won't be much to see besides signs and those charging stalls.

Reactions: DSolie
Anyone have any updates on the new Tesla facility in Fife Washington? Does anyone know when it will go on line?

The trip from Poulsbo to Lynnwood is getting old!
I did a drive-by Tuesday night and it was still fenced off with no Tesla signage. I can't see what's going on on the inside, but nothing has changed from the outside in the past couple months.

Reactions: Ron Burgundy