Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showroom coming to Fife, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And those aren’t free.

The manual is pretty thorough about those things so feel free to check it out. I have never heard of any regularly scheduled maintenance for a Tesla.
In the old days they recommended maintenance once a year and it cost $700-1000 depending on which year it was (even numbered years were more expensive). This was pre-3/Y so only applied to S/X. Some time around 2018, they told me they stopped recommending scheduled maintenance. I drive a ton though, so every 100k miles or so I demand they perform maintenance like they did back then, and they charge me roughly the same amount so it's apparently something they still have in their system even though they don't recommend it.

B82D4687-D790-4A4B-A133-897EB08723A2.jpeg

Attachments

• 0CFFC7DB-136F-442B-A5C0-3F53586489D8.jpeg
    0CFFC7DB-136F-442B-A5C0-3F53586489D8.jpeg
    333.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 8D8C8D38-18EC-4EA0-BE2C-1B0DE632406C.jpeg
    8D8C8D38-18EC-4EA0-BE2C-1B0DE632406C.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 60
One interesting thing that I believe is different than the other local service locations- each lift has its own destination charger built in. So, they can charge your car while they work on it.
The also have quite a few destination chargers outside which I assume will be mostly used for deliveries. And, of course, two superchargers which are not for public use.

I drove through the open gate during business hours and used the supercharger, so it does work if you are in a pinch (not much excuse for that in this area though since there are lots of other charging options). There are signs that say AUTHORIZED VEHICLE ONLY though so it's pretty clear that they don't want people charging there. Also, I assume, but have not verified, that they are still closing the gate at night.

Reactions: ArmandRose
Another update. I have a new Model 3 (we are going to become a 3 Tesla household!) set to be delivered between 6/9 and 6/13. I have been told that my delivery will be in Fife. I don't know if this means that the sales part of the location is opening early, or they are just doing deliveries.
I haven’t received a Vin yet but I have an EDD of 6/11-6/25 and a Fife pickup would be AMAZING! I’m in Tacoma as well Fife is soo much closer than Renton. This makes me excited! So close to delivery!

I haven’t received a Vin yet but I have an EDD of 6/11-6/25 and a Fife pickup would be AMAZING! I’m in Tacoma as well Fife is soo much closer than Renton. This makes me excited! So close to delivery!
My VIN just showed up yesterday. I talked to them today and they said that they expect my car to get to Fife on 6/11. I am very happy that it looks like I can do a Fife pick-up. Way more convenient.