Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showroom coming to Seaside (Monterey area) and possibly a Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just kidding. We just put solar on the house and I have so much extra power generation I'm trying to justify getting the tesla earlier to use it all. The 4 cent buyback rate per kWH is pitiful.

That's great. Glad to hear that the seaside fog doesn't cut into your solar production too much.

I think this will be a busy showroom and a popular supercharger location given the number of Teslas I see in the Monterey area.

I regularly trickle charge my Model S at 110V with a 50 foot extension cord from the street to the old Carmel cabin. It works fine so long as nobody parks in front of my house and forces me to park >50ft away.

..or whenever a non-local person is waiting to charge since you are a gracious and kind person and that is the right thing to do.

I really wish all Tesla and EV chargers were kind and gracious. When I was on Montreal, which only has 2 SC stalls. The mid 30s guys left his car there. When I spoke to him while he was trying to pretend to be in a rush, he said he had a doctors appointment. UMMMMMMMMMMMM

So what's the status? This seems to have just switched from "permit" to "construction" in the database with no comment here. I'm planning a trip to Monterey Bay in January...will I be able to get some joules in Seaside or will I have to resort to Gilroy or Silicon Valley?