Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showroom discount XP100DL $38K off $1160/month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found out about a XP100DL with the following specs:

Midnight Silver
Enhanced AP
White Interior
Carbon Fiber
5 Seats
Ludicrous
Premium Interior Package

$38K discount - Cash price $121K before credits

Leases for approximately $1160/1205/1249 for 10/12/15K miles/year with $8200 due at signing (includes deposit)

In Los Angeles area for pickup. PM me interested and I'll connect you to the OA who found it.

I just purchased a 2017 Xp100d CPO for $50,000 off sticker. Strange part is the sticker was $171,000!! It has 12000 miles on it. I still get the $7500.00 tax credit also. I sure hope this is as good of a deal as it seems any thoughts

I just purchased a 2017 Xp100d CPO for $50,000 off sticker. Strange part is the sticker was $171,000!! It has 12000 miles on it. I still get the $7500.00 tax credit also. I sure hope this is as good of a deal as it seems any thoughts

Is it really a CPO - as in Certified Pre-Owned? If so, you can't get the tax credit. Only the first owner is entitled to the tax credit. Or was it a demo vehicle still being sold as new? That's how to get the $7,500 credit. In terms of it being a good deal or not - as @rjdoc74 says above, and as noted in this thread, I'd expect you could get a brand demo or showroom model with little to no miles for a comparable price or not too much more. But if it meets all your criteria and you are happy with it, that's all that matters.

MX P100Ds could easily reach $170k+ sticker prices before the option restructuring and price adjustments late last year. Now the most expensive configuration (excluding FSD) is ~$156k. So, the reality is the "adjustment" isn't really $40-50k off current price, it's off an inflated price that doesn't exist today. The originals in the $170k+ range should include pretty much all of the options you'd get today for $156k, with the exception of AP2.5, since I think that came around the time of the price change. Originals in the 160k+ range are probably missing some options that are standard today.

In any case, regardless of how you slice it, getting into an MX P100D for ~$120k is a bargain. I paid $127k for mine back before the price drop, so $120k today represents the same relatively rare deal.

I know it was clarified above, but don't confuse CPO and inventory. CPO is not eligible for the tax credit and even though these highly discounted inventory deals are usually demos with decent mileage on them, they're considered new, not CPO.

• Informative
Reactions: Amit519
@GOFORIT5
I'd like to find out more about this car. What is the full vin? Do I have to go through your OA or can't my local OA find it for me?

Any OA can find the car with the VIN so you don’t have to go through a specific OA, although I’ve found that some are better at diligently searching for good “deals” for you when asked to than others.

• Helpful
Reactions: Amit519