Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showrooms in CA with a display X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had a reservation down for the past few months but I'd like to get some face time with a display model before committing. I've heard a handful of showrooms have display X's already, anyone know which ones in CA (hopefully around LA) have one?

I know this is not in CA but I had my test drive today at the Boca Raton, FL Tesla store. Car was a Titanium P90DL black perf lthr, 7 seater light headliner PUP not sure about audio but I would assume for a test car it was. I walked around the car for a good 15minutes before driving it, looking at the fit and finish in and out. I did not find a thing wrong with it. All doors, windows and seats functioned flawlessly, only issue we had was when wifey walked in front of the fwd while it was opening and it stopped. Auto presenting doors were on as well and it seems like the algorithm has been tuned a bit better compared to videos I have seen on YouTube.
I'm convinced more than ever now and wifey is 100% after seeing in person. I can see her choosing to drive this instead of our "fossil" X5 35d.:( So, if you or your SO are on the fence or having second thoughts, definitely go see it in person. Btw, haven't seen it mentioned but if you press the brake pedal hard while in Drive, auto-hold engages while stopped, just press accelerator to disengage and drive off. Salesperson said that was added in a recent update.