Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shudder vibration service appointment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mobile service was able to feel the shudder after taking the car for a drive on a highway near my work. Mobile service also told me that maybe the service center was not ale to accelerate fast enough due to the service center being in a busy traffic area. If its still under warranty then yes I dont think you have choice unless you just deal with the shudder. I have only had the parts replaced once so far and I do not feel it anymore. Hopefully it does not come back as my warranty has expired now. If you can book mobile service try that also.

I will pick up my car tomorrow but I had a look at the invoice and they did not fix it. Tech wet for a road test with shop supervisor ad they did tests at all suspension settings. They were not able to feel shudder vibration. Vehicle was inspected on hoist to check torque, front and rear suspension. Did not find any worn components in the suspension or excessive play. I will ask the tech to go for a ride but other then that I guess it is not as bad as other vehicles. I don't know as I have only felt it my car. As long as it is not dangerous the I guess I can deal with it. My warranty is also up August 4th.

From what I have read on the message boards people who have had parts replaced have had the issue come back. I'm guessing the real fix is too much of a cost that's probably why they don't want to fix it. This is the only issue I have had that has not been resolved.

Will see what happens when I pick the car up and talk to someone.