Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Side mirror looks weird.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My side mirror looks weird see picture. I think maybe the protection film is on it but I can’t tell. I tried to catch an edge to peek it off but I don’t see or feel one. Anyone else’s mirror look like this. Driver side looks normal.

7A0729A7-5FF9-4C20-82D6-A037D527A23B.jpeg

The interior section of the side mirrors autodims just like your rear view mirror. The outer perimeter does not dim which is why it still has normal coloring. It looks like that side mirror is stuck in dimming mode during daylight. Maybe try doing the two scroll wheel button reboot to see if that fixes it? I forget off the top of my head if you can turn autodimming off in the settings. If you can try toggling the autodimming to see if that fixes it too.

The interior section of the side mirrors autodims just like your rear view mirror. The outer perimeter does not dim which is why it still has normal coloring. It looks like that side mirror is stuck in dimming mode during daylight. Maybe try doing the two scroll wheel button reboot to see if that fixes it? I forget off the top of my head if you can turn autodimming off in the settings. If you can try toggling the autodimming to see if that fixes it too.
I’ll try that.