Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Side Repeater Camera Angles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As long as I can remember it was always like this and bothered me. Is anyone else’s side cameras have different viewing angles like this?
1D0E8F35-214C-498C-83F2-E77B4355CDFB.jpeg
1FAC28C1-BAA2-42D3-A429-CC7923134555.jpeg

Drivers side almost straight back while passenger is inverted towards the car more. Not sure which is correct so can’t try to adjust.

2020 Y Stealth Performance Mid 2020 delivery

As long as I can remember it was always like this and bothered me. Is anyone else’s side cameras have different viewing angles like this?
View attachment 731573View attachment 731571

Drivers side almost straight back while passenger is inverted towards the car more. Not sure which is correct so can’t try to adjust.

2020 Y Stealth Performance Mid 2020 delivery
My plaid is like that too. Did you ask the service center? What did they say?

I realise this is an old thread, but I've just bought a Model 3 and mine are similar. I raised a service request but they've responded to say that this is 'considered normal' and that even if the camera were replaced there was no guarantee it wouldn't end up the same. Interested to know if anyone else has had the same issue and had them adjusted, if that's even possible. It's a minor thing, and presumably (hopefully!) the vision functions are designed to tolerate a degree of variation in the camera angle, but it's annoying on a brand new car at this price - just feels a bit shoddy when they're clearly intended to be symmetrical.