Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Side view mirror sag

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have noticed that over time, my side view mirrors tend to sag on my Model Y. Basically they aren't retaining the appropriate position. After about a week, I have to tilt them up again so I'm not looking at the ground. Anyone else have this issue?

Apparently the mirrors also have a calibration function that can be done by going full stroke left and hold it for a couple seconds, full stroke right and hold it, then back to center and do full stroke up a few times after it reaches the end and then the same down.

I have the same problem after a month when I turn the car off and then on. I thought it was after being in reverse, and that is still a possibility, but now see that it appears to happen when I restart the car. I do not notice it right away, but rather when I get into traffic.

Same problem here. Saving settings whenever I reset them - Damn save dialog disappears too quickly! I also turned off auto-tilt, we'll see if that helps.

I have noticed that over time, my side view mirrors tend to sag on my Model Y. Basically they aren't retaining the appropriate position. After about a week, I have to tilt them up again so I'm not looking at the ground. Anyone else have this issue?