Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sidney, NE Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sidney, NE

Interstates: I-80
US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-30, US-385

I-80
To: Ogallala, NE - 67.8 miles
Diversion: 1.8 miles
To: Gothenburg, NE - 152 miles

To: Murdo, SD (US-385,US-20,NE-61,SD-73,US-18,SD-73,I-90) - 299 miles
To: Goodland, KS (I-80,NE-27,US-385,US-34,NE/KS-27,US-36,KS-27) - 185 miles
To: Brush, CO (local,NE-19,CO-113,US-138,US-6,I-76) - 76.5 miles
To: Rapid City, SD (US-385,SD-79,local) - 233 miles

Completes I-80 in Nebraska, leaving Wyoming (where we already have the list of intended locations) and Western PA to be completed.

I drove near it yesterday and it looks to have either 7 or 8 bays. I have Dashcam footage where you can barely see the superchargers but not sure if I should post it because I didn't drive in the lot. I took the exit and you can see the superchargers from the ramp. If someone is interested I can post it though otherwise it looks basically done. It must just be waiting for Tesla to test it and open it.

Reactions: MMC- and msksus1
As of this afternoon, transformer is in place (and humming!) and the meter is installed. The charging stalls are all dark, though, and none are labeled.

In other words, this is just waiting for Tesla to show up...

Attachments

• IMG_20170504_150542.jpg
    IMG_20170504_150542.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 181
As of this afternoon, transformer is in place (and humming!) and the meter is installed. The charging stalls are all dark, though, and none are labeled.

In other words, this is just waiting for Tesla to show up...

Looks like the lines need to be painted still? When Tesla sends a tech out, my understanding is that they sign off on everything that impacts the site usability, not just the electrical. But if the power is on, paint should be all that is needed before inspection -- even the landscaping looks done.

I find so much wrong with this picture.
1. " BREAKFAST AN DA WHOL ELOT MORE" I guess it could now be considered an E-Lot.
2. Does it say Eat Dogs or Fat Dogs across the street?
3. Finally, was there a requirement that they needed to plant a tree so they found the smallest one possible?

• Funny
Reactions: anonim1979
That is one tiny tree.

1. " BREAKFAST AN DA WHOL ELOT MORE" I guess it could now be considered an E-Lot.
3. Finally, was there a requirement that they needed to plant a tree so they found the smallest one possible?

• Funny
Reactions: MorrisonHiker

At least we finally know who is actually in charge of supercharger design.
47809889.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Sonny Daze