Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sig 410, Vin 208 Delivered 12/31/2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is making and delivering Model X's! Got mine 12/31/2015 at 5:30PM PST in Reno, NV. Figuring it all out...

I'll work on better pictures. This site won't accept several better photos, but it did accept these - the orientation isn't showing correctly (for me) on a couple of them.

almost_here.JPG

dirt!.JPG

breakfast.JPG

I'll take a picture with my 2001 GMC Yukon which should give a better size reference. Once it warms out outside.

- - - Updated - - -

The drivers mentioned another Model X was being delivered shortly from a different truck... Make sure you take Jerry out for a spin, he mentioned you were getting one too!

Mine will be the first car I've ever owned w dark overhead. So I'm interested. Good thing lots of glass! Plus your light seats (even tho not white) I'm not worried, it's just that there is always the "oh, that's claustrophobic" comments.

Mine will be the first car I've ever owned w dark overhead. So I'm interested. Good thing lots of glass! Plus your light seats (even tho not white) I'm not worried, it's just that there is always the "oh, that's claustrophobic" comments.

Beautiful car @Calthron - thanks for all the pics!

I went with the same tan seat / black headliner combination, but with Titanium and Matte Obeche. Went with the dark headliner to show less dirt and wear than my nearly 3 year old S. Liked the black seats but it would have been way too dark, so stayed with tan. I think with all the glass it will feel pretty open, except maybe the third row.