TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Sig Model X Reservation Holders: Have you been invited to the "D+"?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Twiddler, Oct 3, 2014.

?

Sig Model X Holders - Have you been invited to the event on October 9th?

Poll closed Oct 10, 2014.
  1. YES

63.6%
  2. NO

36.4%
  1. Twiddler

Twiddler Member

I would like to just start a survey to get an idea of the number of SigX holders that have been invited to the upcoming venue. I think it would provide some insight into the probability of a model X reveal versus just a VIP invite. Thanks in advance for your participation!

2. sigurdi

sigurdi Member

This survey should have been in the X sub thread, just luck brought me into the Tesla main group. :)

3. Twiddler

Twiddler Member

Yeah, excellent point - wondering if a mod would be willing to move it for me :redface:

4. AnxietyRanger

AnxietyRanger Well-Known Member

I did not get an invite as an EU Sig X holder, but I also had the "Send me Tesla updates" unchecked in My Profile. Further comment in the other thread.

5. AMN

AMN Member

Yes.
    We happen to be in LA on Thursday and will stop by, so they better not disappoint.

6. Nubo

Nubo Test Mule

We got an invite. Production X reservation 7xxx. CA resident, if that has any bearing?

7. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

i am a production x reserve too but did not get an invite - i guess i am way too far down the list; i figure i am # 18000ish based on the global reserve stats ...

8. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR

Sig X reservation #325: did not get an invitation and I do have the 'updates' box checked in my teslamotors.com Profile.

9. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

oooo that is weird stevezzzz - we assumed all the sig holders were getting invites ?? maybe it's just done by lottery or something then ?

10. ModelX

ModelX Active Member

I was told that all sig X reservation holders (I didn't ask if global) should have received invites.

11. GreenPenguin

GreenPenguin Member

FWIW: Model X prod 62xx holder and got the invite. I'm LA local.

I was however an early S but later switched to X late.

Shrug, hard to say who they invite or why.