Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"sigh" Rear ended on I55.

alin3

Apr 27, 2015
Chicago, IL
Any reviews/experiences with OHare Auto Body (1 of 2 Tesla certified body shops in Chicagoland)?

This really sucks since my 70D is only 1 month old!

:cursing:

gnxs

May 14, 2015
South Florida
Curious: are they an authorized Tesla repair shop?
Yes they are.

I was up there for the NDEW Event this past weekend. FANTASTIC facility and many of the locals there for the show had nothing but fantastic things to say about them. I'm in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, but they will be my first choice if I need body repairs.

gray

Dec 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
I got rear ended today at ~9,600 miles. Called around about where to take the car. Grand Ave service center recommends Gold Coast Auto Body - (312) 787-0333 Highland Park SC recommends The Ultimate Paint Shop - (847) 748-8104

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC