Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature “Elon” Black Wall Connector (HPWC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if there’s a way to tell without opening other than to know what was ordered from/promised by Tesla. Yes, I’m surprised these HPWC command such a price—perhaps I’ll regret selling it but for now at least there is a happy buyer and a happy seller too so all is well.

Thanks. Recently acquired a new matte black version (says so on the shipping label) from an owner who says he got it from the Referral Program. Then bought a silver one (my first choice) that suddenly became available. Will sell the black one. Don't want to advertise it as "Signature" version if it is not, but don't want to break the "factory seal." (Would have PM'd you, but was not an option.)

Mine was from the referral program as well. It is my understanding that all referral HPWC were matte black signature editions. If I‘m mistaken, I’m sure someone on this forum will correct me. GLWS

Personal images of my referral award HPWC attached. Feel free to use as your own if you decide not to “break the seal”.
1893B128-B7D9-46F0-8F07-2AAD4EE9FC5D.jpeg
8BD0A2A3-6B6A-43BB-8B42-F3B86128691A.jpeg

Thanks!

Went from perfectly good (Hubbell) "NEMA 14-50" receptacle by front door to needing Tesla Gen 2 WC (in carport) in about a week, due to stupid HOA (I hate those guys) and sudden unanticipated need for extra (24') cable length. Then, through excessive caution, ended up with more than one new Gen 2 WC. But OK, since they seem to still be popular and easy to sell. But now learning about the particular niceties of Gen 2 WCs.