Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Black Wall Charger Award Date Sliding?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone receiving any emails that their Signature HPWC is shipping? Or do they just show up.

See below from a For Sale thread. Looks like it just shows up.

To answer a few questions:
1. Yes this is similar in function to the HPWC long cable that you can buy from Tesla.
2. I can ship it out today.
3. There was no notification that it was coming to me from Tesla. It just showed up at my front door. But I will make sure to give you tracking when it goes to you.

Thanks!

One more data point. I had a Dec 2017 referral. I emailed customer support requesting an estimated ship date. They replied saying referrals from September were shipping.

I received that response on Friday. Signature wall connector arrived Monday. Coincidence?

One more data point. I had a Dec 2017 referral. I emailed customer support requesting an estimated ship date. They replied saying referrals from September were shipping.

I received that response on Friday. Signature wall connector arrived Monday. Coincidence?
I had the same response, but I noted this extra sentence of the referral program representative: "You should be receiving yours soon as we shipped out more then expected."

My referral was in November 2017, but I haven't received it yet.