Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Black Wall Charger Award Date Sliding?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you that had the old referrals and are now just getting them. Were you at least able to request the HPWC a long time ago? I have a referral, they took delivery but it shows that I'm not eligible yet. It says I need to get one more referral to get the kid car or the HPWC, but it does show that I have 1/5 credit for referrals.

For those of you that had the old referrals and are now just getting them. Were you at least able to request the HPWC a long time ago? I have a referral, they took delivery but it shows that I'm not eligible yet. It says I need to get one more referral to get the kid car or the HPWC, but it does show that I have 1/5 credit for referrals.
That's not right. I was able to request the reward right away. I would reach out and contact customer support directly.

It took 3 or 4 weeks after delivery for my award ordering to show up on the phone app. Tesla's internal system are slooow.

Mid-2017 Referral, got mine today
Do you recall the date you received your referral credit?

I have been informed by Jason Gibbs of the Tesla Referral Program Support group that prior to 9/28/2017 the reward for a single referral was only the Radio Flyer Model S for Kids which I have no interest in. My single referral was June 2017. After 9/28/2017 the single referral award changed to be either the Radio Flyer or the Signature Black Wall Charger. I requested I be sent the wall charger but was told that was not possible. Disappointing they would not be more flexible.

Do you recall the date you received your referral credit?

I have been informed by Jason Gibbs of the Tesla Referral Program Support group that prior to 9/28/2017 the reward for a single referral was only the Radio Flyer Model S for Kids which I have no interest in. My single referral was June 2017. After 9/28/2017 the single referral award changed to be either the Radio Flyer or the Signature Black Wall Charger. I requested I be sent the wall charger but was told that was not possible. Disappointing they would not be more flexible.
That's ridiculous, they should be able to accommodate that.

My first referral was 9/21/17 and I was sent a discount code for Radio Flyer without being asked my choice. Although, at the time of the referral, Sig Black Wall Connector was not announced. Then I got my second referral in December, which is when I was asked what prize I wanted.

It took 3 or 4 weeks after delivery for my award ordering to show up on the phone app. Tesla's internal system are slooow.
I've also posted about this elsewhere...

I see the referral delivery confirmed (June 2018 ) in the app (and also online). However I see no way of claiming the reward.

Was there a delay between the delivery confirmation showing up and the reward selection being available for you?

Reactions: TexasRat and llirk

I see the referral delivery confirmed (June 2018 ) in the app (and also online). However I see no way of claiming the reward.

Was there a delay between the delivery confirmation showing up and the reward selection being available for you?
Exact same thing for me. Glad I didn't wait to receive it and installed a 14-50 in the meantime.

I'm in the exact same boat. I emailed the Tesla Referral Program mailbox/team and got this response yesterday:

"Thank you contacting us regarding the Tesla Referral Program.

I see your referred took delivery of their vehicle 06/25/2018 and we are currently uploading new winners for June and July and you should be able to make your selection within a couple of weeks. I apologize for any inconvenience.
"

At least they respond and gave an update. Hope to see something in a couple of weeks in the app.