Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Black Wall Connector for sale ($500)

boonedocks

MS LR Blk/Blk 19” FSD BETA 2nd round
May 1, 2015
Gainesville GA
Signature Black Wall Connector. I'm selling them for $500.

Local pick up in Atlanta, GA area preferred or can deliver it to your address, once payment received via PayPal

Exact ship date will be known, once I enter your shipping address through my reward code email.

How will you know the ship date. I entered my address in the reward code email on 1-8-18 and there is still no shipping date available. Just says "available starting March 2018" No dates....No shipping info of any kind.

Attachments

• A3F97F1D-869D-4600-81B3-4C09C5C98BEF.png
    A3F97F1D-869D-4600-81B3-4C09C5C98BEF.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 74

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC