TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Signature Black Wall Connector OR Founders Series Tesla Model S for Kids

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by logan, Jul 22, 2018.

1. logan

logan Member

Ready to redeem either referral signature black wall connector OR Founders Series Tesla Model S for kids. You can pick from either. Will ship directly from Tesla with your name and address.

PayPal or Venmo.

If you're interested please send me a PM.

$499 OBO.

2. puhiniho

puhiniho Member

I'll take the wall connector for $300,let me know :)

• Like x 1
  3. Amit519

Amit519 Roadster dreams!!

@puhiniho
    That's really low-balling it considering a new HPWC (standard version without Elon's signature) sells direct from Tesla for $500. Price trends on the signature HPWC are around $500-$550. Just fyi.
    Model S/X/3 Wall Connector

• Funny x 2
  4. puhiniho

puhiniho Member

@Amit519 Really? What do you consider low ball when you got something for free (actually it's better than free cause of the benefit of a referral) and your saying you'd sell it for the same price as retail. Sounds like your someone that likes to judge people. (I would think this is a free market and that people can sell and ask what they'd like, apparently your the for sale cop")

Sorry, I'll stop my rant but really???

• Funny x 2
  5. logan

logan Member

Just a charger guys let's all play nice :)

• Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
  6. Amit519

@puhiniho sorry if you felt offended by my comment. The intent was to hopefully make you aware of what the going selling price was in the last few months. The dates in the recent offers I found were from before you joined TMC (June 15, 2018). Everyone that has made an offer to buy one of these "free" referral award HPWC has offered $500+. No one can stop you from offering $300, but IMHO I don't think anyone will part with their free award for that much. Screenshot_20180722-223815_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20180722-223838_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Again, no intentions of offending anyone.

• Like x 1
  7. logan

logan Member

Sold

• Like x 1
  8. Amit519

Hi @logan just out of curiosity, what was the selling price? You can PM if you like. I didn't mean to sidetrack your post but hopefully you sold for what I expected.
    Thanks in advance.