Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Customs - Ft. Lauderdale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All:

After turning in my Model S and receiving delivery of my Model 3 last month, I proceeded with my planned upgrades which included wrapping my center console white to compliment my white interior. After 2 attempts to wrap it using both Kenriko and RPM Tesla's pre-cut vinyl, I realized that applying wraps is not in my wheelhouse. Shortly after my failed attempts, I saw this video from Michael Bodner (Teslatunity on YouTube). Signature Customs in Ft. Lauderdale corrected the same problem that Michael Bodner had wrapping his center console. Apparently, his attempts had the same outcome as mine! haha. Signature Customs does not use a template and the owner, Mike Mogilewski offered to install the center console wrap for free to correct Michael Bodner's center console. Although I am in Orlando, I contacted Signature Customs and they also offer free center console wrap and installation to anyone! They do not advertise, but social media, word of mouth and his reputation has brought in a great deal of business. Despite that, Signature Customs still offers the free service. If you live in or outside of Florida, he will take care of your center console. He does offer other custom services of course (not free), so give him a call. I provided Michael Bodner's video and Signature Customs contact info below. My wrap was installed and looks perfect and professional. I couldn't thank him more. Check it out.

Signature Customs
954-292-1298
1300 Stirling Road Suite 2B
Dania Beach FL 33004

Reactions: mociaf9 and Ormond
DF194B8A-44B7-494F-86FE-E108036CB3EA.jpeg
C09EBEDF-C7D3-4ECE-B10D-A6603BC900FD.jpeg
Post a photo of your wrap. Do you miss the Model S?

No, I don’t miss my Model S although I enjoyed owning it. This car is more fun to drive and I like the size of the Model 3.

Reactions: Ormond
I have a great experience with him as well. I had chrome delete done by another outfit and my mirrors were peeling up and Mike rewrapped them at no charge. He is a great guy and does great work. Highly recommended!!!!!!

I did drop them a couple of $20s as a thank you as I feel nobody should work for free and told him to buy the crew some lunch or beers for afterwork. Still a fraction of the cost many places quote.

Wrapmytesla.com