Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Forged SV104 for M3 & Mountain Pass Performance Comfort Coil overs for sale PNW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just traded in my model 3, selling the wheels/tires and suspension.

Wheels are SIgnature Forged SV104 20x9 ET30 front and ET21 rear. Gives the look of a staggered fitment but runs a square set up for tires. Michelin Pilot Sport 4 255/35ZR20 tires. Less than 10k on the set up. One wheel has a faint scratch on the center cap and part of a spoke. Also a rock chip in the finish on that wheel. Absolutely no curb marks. Straight and true. Pre bluetooth TPMS sensors included. Any tire shop can swap them if you have a newer car with bluetooth sensors. This set up was custom built for a model 3 and gives a perfect flush fitment. I'm in Vancouver, WA. Local sale preferred. Will travel a reasonable distance to meet up. over $7000 new. I'll take $3500 for this set up. Can provide more photos.
IMG_1427.JPGIMG_1428.JPGIMG_1429.JPGIMG_1430.JPGIMG_1432.JPGIMG_1434.JPGIMG_1438.JPG
Mountain Pass Performance Comfort Coil over set for Model 3 RWD. Approximately 12k miles on these. Perfect condition. Adjustment spanner, and ground down 10mm socket (aids in install) included. These are for a rear drive car only, will not fit dual motor cars. Very composed and comfortable ride. Much better than stock and exponentially better ride than lowering springs. $1000 for the set up. Prefer local sale but will consider shipping, although the box will be large and heavy. Shipping and insurance will be expensive.
IMG_1444.JPGIMG_1446.JPGIMG_1439.JPG
Buy the suspension and the wheel tire combo and I'll package them all together for $4000 and include a set of forged Kics lug nuts.

Reactions: chump408