Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Performance SV503 wheel set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my beautiful titanium finish SV503 wheels, a staggered set from my MYP. I've had them for about a year and a half, light Florida use. No particular reason for selling, just going in a different direction. New wheels or new car, not sure yet. I had to put new tires on so I took advantage of that time to swap wheels.

These are custom spec, custom order, one piece wheels forged from giant cylinders of stainless steel. Very nice, very high quality.

These were sized slightly thinner than stock so that the stock tires don't stick out from the wheels and expose them to damage. They have never been curbed! There is one blemish or scratch or chip on each wheel from the tire installers. They suck! You cannot trust any of these people unless you stand there watching them the whole time. Anyway, they are very hard to see, and you have to look very closely. No one else will ever see them. I didn't even know they were there until I was cleaning them up for sale.

List price for these is $6K: SV503 | signature-wheel

I am pricing these to move! $2950 plus shipping includes a $250 set of titanium lug nuts, as seen in the photos. Also included are two sets of center caps, one blank (with a black T sticker right now) and one Classic.

They are boxes in the original packing and ready to ship, or pick up. If you are in the southeast I'm willing to drive as far north as Orlando to meet.

Here are the specs:

Signature Performance SV503 Specs

SV503 Monoblock Forged Design
[Wheel Size:21inch (8j - 13j)]
[Front:21x9 ET25]
[Rear:21x10 ET32]
[Face Color: Brushed Titanium]
[Centercaps: Classic No Logo]
[Centercaps: Classic Signature Logo]
[Friction Lock: No]

IMG_0251.jpeg

IMG_0253.jpg
IMG_1924.jpeg
IMG_1928.jpeg
IMG_1929.jpeg
IMG_1930.jpeg
IMG_1931.jpeg
IMG_1976.jpeg
IMG_1977.jpeg

Selling my beautiful titanium finish SV503 wheels, a staggered set from my MYP. I've had them for about a year and a half, light Florida use. No particular reason for selling, just going in a different direction. New wheels or new car, not sure yet. I had to put new tires on so I took advantage of that time to swap wheels.

These are custom spec, custom order, one piece wheels forged from giant cylinders of stainless steel. Very nice, very high quality.

These were sized slightly thinner than stock so that the stock tires don't stick out from the wheels and expose them to damage. They have never been curbed! There is one blemish or scratch or chip on each wheel from the tire installers. They suck! You cannot trust any of these people unless you stand there watching them the whole time. Anyway, they are very hard to see, and you have to look very closely. No one else will ever see them. I didn't even know they were there until I was cleaning them up for sale.

List price for these is $6K: SV503 | signature-wheel

I am pricing these to move! $2950 plus shipping includes a $250 set of titanium lug nuts, as seen in the photos. Also included are two sets of center caps, one blank (with a black T sticker right now) and one Classic.

They are boxes in the original packing and ready to ship, or pick up. If you are in the southeast I'm willing to drive as far north as Orlando to meet.

Here are the specs:

Signature Performance SV503 Specs

SV503 Monoblock Forged Design
[Wheel Size:21inch (8j - 13j)]
[Front:21x9 ET25]
[Rear:21x10 ET32]
[Face Color: Brushed Titanium]
[Centercaps: Classic No Logo]
[Centercaps: Classic Signature Logo]
[Friction Lock: No]

View attachment 925677

View attachment 925679View attachment 925681View attachment 925684View attachment 925685View attachment 925687View attachment 925688View attachment 925689View attachment 925690
sidebar….UPP spoiler?

Actually not stainless steel. That would be aluminum...

Reactions: TwoK4drSi