TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Signature- / Roadster- / Roadster Sport - Font

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by RomanG, Oct 30, 2013.

1. RomanG

RomanG New Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Switzerland Zurich
    Hi everyone,

as an owner of a Model S I want to show the world that it is possible to have a 100% Electric car. Now as the Model S from the distance looks "nearly" (i know it looks better but... ;-)) like a normal Car, I'd like to put a Sticker/lettering on the side of my Model S saying "100% Electric". In the search of a font I thought the font with which the Signature is written on Model S or the Roadster would look really cool.
    But for this I first need to know which font this is.

Since the whole logo thing really is a design thing, I think TM bought this font from a designer and therefore it is not "open" for the public.
    But maybe I'm wrong and someone here knows which font it is.
    Or someone at least knows a font which is very similar.

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Nov 10, 2011
    I'm kind of surprised there isn't a "help me find this font" website by now, where you submit a sample and a human researches it for you (for a fee perhaps). I've run into this multiple times.