Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature wait list

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@neroden, The"white" leather is a cream not bright white like the prototype. In the Performance Signature it has a grey piping that matches the lace wood and carbon fiber well. I am going to be happy with it as I have no small children.

@neroden, The"white" leather is a cream not bright white like the prototype. In the Performance Signature it has a grey piping that matches the lace wood and carbon fiber well. I am going to be happy with it as I have no small children.

Hey William,

Did you happen to grab any pics of the white with gray piping? Well, first I guess I should ask if you saw a full car with that configuration or are we talking just the swatch?

Is there enough Red in the black performance interior to make it look good? With the iPhone app and the ability to cool the car, I think a black interior will still be hot but not scorching if given enough time to cool off. Thanks.

@AnOutsider, I only saw the color swatches. The rest is in my head. I have yet to see news of a signature car except the above post. I expect that it will also be minus motor,pem, and 85kWh battery.

On a good note, they have little plastic caddies that you can carry outside into the sunlight changing out the different color and interior choices to help choose your favorite.

Just discovered this from the website and I am pleased as punch. I can maintain that cream really easily and it's the color of the interior of one of the cars I am currently driving. It's nice.

On April 5, you posted at the Tesla Motors Forums: “I changed from P#7748 to S#1058”.
I’m curious as to what point in time you requested to be placed on the Signature waitlist.
I'm hoping to figure out how this waitlist works.
I’m P#7346 and requested to be put on the waitlist the next day. I got confirmation of the waitlist 2 days later.

I sent my email to be added on the wait list on the evening that sig reservations ran out. Fun (and sad) story is on that day, I was on the upgrade button site twice when work pulled me away, and when I got home, put the kids to bed, and finally went back to the site, signatures were sold out.

Sorry but I didnt get the quote in Post #30.

It appears that he put his name on the upgrade list hour(s) after the Signatures were sold out.

Their safety argument about altering the car is probably something they have to say wether it is true or not. I'd imagine you can't undue the cancellation but think a deferral until you could see a production car might have worked too.