Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature White Leather, which Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Signature White Leather, which Mats Lloyd's Luxe Black or Ebony?

I've ordered signature white leather option and could use some advice on Mats.

Lloyds Ultimate seems to be the favorite choice....
I believe the carpet is normally black (judging from photo's and the Configurator) does Lloyds black match the interior?
Also which other mats do you take, trunk and cargo well (what??)? and would Rubbertite be better for the Trunck?

Thanks, J.

Last edited:
I've ordered signature white leather option and could use some advice on Mats.

Lloyds Ultimate seems to be the favorite choice....
I believe the carpet is normally black (judging from photo's and the Configurator) does Lloyds black match the interior?
Also which other mats do you take, trunk and cargo well (what??)? and would Rubbertite be better for the Trunck?
Thanks, J.

If you want to match the existing black carpets with Lloydds, use "Black" for Ultimat and "Ebony" for Lux. You might also consider something like Flint II, a dark grey or even Euro Gray. Some dealers can get you color samples to check what looks good to you.

Thanks Eelton for the advise, much appreciated.

Any others who looked at both Lloyds Luxe - Ebony and Black and picked on or the other?

I bought the Ebony and think it looks great even though it does not match the factory black exactly. Black would have been fine too.

lloydsfloormats1.jpg