TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

signatures won't display if not logged in

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by cwerdna, Apr 7, 2016.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Active Member

I noticed some people like @Mark Z have sigs like this "This post contains data only for the use of the TMC or TM forums. Please PM for permission to copy or link outside the forums." Model X - Flawed or Flawless? has one of these.

However, today I noticed that unless you're logged into "TMC", sigs won't actually appear and thus outsiders won't see that warning.

Try it. Either logout or open an incognito/private window in your browser and visit the above.

Not sure if this is by design or a side effect of the forum software change.

2. cwerdna

cwerdna Active Member

Anyone? The problem is still repro.

3. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

Yes the sigs don't show when you're logged out on the desktop. Furthermore, I'm going to add to your observation.

No sigs and most information on members (joined, messages, location, etc...) missing on IPhone whether you're logged in or not.

Suspect it is a function of the forum software change.

4. SMSMD

SMSMD Member

interesting ..never noted it as i always log in

5. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

Hey, just noticed I went from "Well-known Member" to "Member". Odd, seem to be losing it....