TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Significant Connectivty Update

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Buggle, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Buggle

Buggle Member

2. McFlurri

McFlurri Member

Idk about this...

The connectivity i have now is pretty damn spotty. Would really suck for new owners to have to pay for the constant LTE dropouts.

Glad i dont have to pay for it.

• Like x 1
  3. johndorian

johndorian Member

..and when it does work Slacker is terrible.

• Like x 1
  4. richyrich

richyrich Member

Each to their own I guess. The whole audio package has been one of the highlights of the Model 3 for me - I thought I'd really miss CarPlay and Apple Music but Slacker gives me plenty of good stuff to listen to and my kids love it too. Add to that streaming radio and I'm easily tuning into stuff (podcasts, european radio) that was a pain for me to get at or cost me cell phone bandwidth before. On top of all that I'm no audiophile but the sound quality and volume is really decent to me.

5. wayner

wayner Active Member

It is good that they finally clarified this but it would be nice if they gave us more options on the music front - namely Spotify.

• Like x 2