TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

silicon valley group active?

Discussion in 'California' started by tritonx, Mar 27, 2017.

1. tritonx

tritonx Member

I've been trying to join the SV group here but there doesn't seem to be any response in adding me to the closed group.. is the group still active?

2. Randaddy

Randaddy Member

Not too active, there are some recommendation posts if you're looking to have something done locally (tires/alignment).

My request to be added took a while too, I suggest you PM the group admin.

• Like x 1
  3. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

SV is active, but not that active. Ping GasDoc. He's the guy. More coming up with TMC Connect in Monterey.

4. Grunk

Grunk Member

Do you guys have regular meetings once a month?

5. thecloud

thecloud As rhythm raced inside, the ship came alive

Not for a while, as far as I know. When Tesla was having their monthly "Weekend Social Series," that seemed to be the primary event folks were attending, and some good discussions were had there with Tesla reps and other owners. Sadly, it seems those socials have been discontinued (at least, I haven't been invited to one since sometime last year. o_O)

We did have some weekend meetups on the Stanford campus, and I'd be up for doing that more often. My first up-close look at a Model X was at one of those meetups, when they were still brand new and the stores didn't have any.