TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Silicon Valley Group Open to all

Discussion in 'California' started by lorih, Oct 25, 2013.

1. lorih

lorih Member

#1 lorih, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    Silicon Valley Group (Moderated)

Sorry folks. Somehow the SV group got changed to "Moderated", and people were waiting for my approval to join.

just wanted to let you know, all SF Bay Area Tesla enthusiasts are welcome to join our group, communicate on our thread, and help organize events. We currently have about 75 members, but the more the merrier.

2. Kraken

Kraken Member

Where is this group?

3. lorih

lorih Member

4. lorih

lorih Member

Hey Folks. Happy to say we are over 130 TMC:SV local members now. Sorry for those that had to wait a few days to join, I am just catching up on my "admin" duties today.

Here's some updates:

1) Our local group subforum does not give automatic notifications of new posts, so please check periodically to see if we have any upcoming events. We've been scheduling events about once every other month. Please let me know if you'd like to host an event, or have ideas for things you'd like to do.
    Silicon Valley (CA Bay Area) Tesla Club - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

2) Next event two events will be Pacific Grove Trip in (March/April) time frame, then 49 mile drive with picnic in Golden Gate Park (April/May time frame)

3) We will not have a separate SV event at the Laguna Seca Track. It's too expensive for just a few people, instead I invite you to go to the larger event already in planning in July (Refuel) in coordination with the whole TMC group's yearly meetup TMC Connect.

TMC Connect - The Official Conference of Tesla Motors Club

5. ChrisJ

ChrisJ Member

My membership to the sub-group has been pending for almost a week. Any chance you can add me?

6. lorih

lorih Member

Hi Chris

Please and PM to GasDoc. I no longer admin for this group. If you get no response, please let me know.

7. ChrisJ

ChrisJ Member

I PM'd him a few days ago but nothing. He's not been online for a week.