Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver AWD configurations and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well hello there...
2CCA00B0-5C2E-4A1E-84C1-0D725470AD89.jpeg

Got my silver awd with white seats yesterday! Reserved 11/2017.
Delivered 9/28/2018
I'n thinking especially with the white seats it's asking for some tint, but I also live in the pacific northwest where it is cloudy and gray 9 months of the year, so maybe 45-50% tint?
35BE01CC-3A27-418C-97EE-DAE5425D1932.jpeg

Reactions: SoCalGuy
Joining Silver Model 3 Performance+ here.

My car was delivered today and it is SO much faster than my uncorked Model S 75D.

I didn't know the difference between 3.5 seconds and 4.2 seconds had such a difference!

I couldn't wait for the red lights and stop sign. So addictive but I had to be careful because I almost got a speed ticket by police.

Got my silver AWD delivered on Friday. "Home delivery", but truck driver wanted to meet me at the nearby Walmart parking lot so he could unload easier. Found no issues with paint and body work. Car is incredible to drive. Most fun I've ever had in a car! Won't be borrowing the wife's Z3 convertible anymore. I love my Tesla. Only issues are a warning that TPMS needs service was on at delivery and no access to the app yet because Tesla's system is not showing it as delivered yet. To answer an earlier question in the thread, mine was delivered on an enclosed truck. Driver said he is very busy delivering Teslas all over Idaho and Wyoming out of the Salt Lake service center.

I'm awaiting a metallic silver AWD (reserved 8/2017, configured 6/30/18) after they cancelled an earlier delivery date on 9/29. I just called the delivery advisor at my local SC in Atlanta, and they said they didn't have any metallic silver cars (either RWD or AWD) on the lot, and that he had rarely seen any silver in any recent Model 3 deliveries that they had received. Looks like the claims of "expedited" delivery for the discontinued colors were not at all valid--I'm really contemplating changing my color selection at this point, as it does not seem like Tesla is producing these hardly at all anymore.