Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver AWD configurations and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man 2 silver 3s just got delivered in my neighborhood up in the Seattle area. One with areos and one with 19s.
Has me wondering
A) when will I get my car?
B) should I stick with silver? How many people in my neighborhood ordered this!?!?

I guess I shouldn’t have changed from silver to white last week. Honestly, I like both colors equally, but you can’t choose first available with several options. I only changed because the wife finally weighed in during a long road trip. Hopefully I moved all of you up 1 place.

Current owner
Reserved: 3/31/16
Ordered: 6/26/18
Edit button disappeared 7/19/18
Confirmed documentation was correct except one birthdate needed correction: 7/20/18
Got the "48 hours" message on 7/20/18
Around 7/26/18, I got the message that they are reviewing the changes (Needed to change an 8 to a 1 on the birthdate).
Silver metallic
Long Range AWD
19" sport wheels
EAP
Black interior
Located in Colorado
No trade-in
Paying cash

I haven't heard a word but see others on east coast who aren't owners and who reserved and ordered after me are already getting delivery scheduled.

I just got the email. Delivery sometime between September 20 and September 27. No VIN yet.

Build details:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot
Initial reservation 3/31/2016
Ordered 6/26/2018 (or thereabouts)
Delivery Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Delivery Date: 9/7/2018
VIN: showed up a couple days ago

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Build details:
  • Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot
No reservation
Ordered 8/25/2018
Delivery Location: Highland Park, IL

No VIN showing up yet but just got email to setup delivery appt between 9/26 & 10/3

Delivery estimate on site still shows Oct to Dec (and I was told to expect to be near the end of that timeframe).

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Build details:
  • Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot
No reservation
Ordered 8/25/2018
Delivery Location: Highland Park, IL

No VIN showing up yet but just got email to setup delivery appt between 9/26 & 10/3

Delivery estimate on site still shows Oct to Dec (and I was told to expect to be near the end of that timeframe).
Congrats. I guess that shows right there, that reservation, previous ownership, location and order date don't really count for much anymore! Sounds like you got to skip the line!