Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver Metallic is BACK!!!

MartinAustin

Jul 21, 2013
Austin, Texas USA
Who knows what goes on in the minds of the Tesla Motors.

But... Silver Metallic is back, for $1,000. :smile:

I'm hoping this means there might be Silver Metallic Model X vehicles.

silver_is_back.png

lg_golfs

Feb 26, 2015
Southern California
My Tesla spends a pile of time in airport garages and I am a clean freak.

I bought my 70D early because Silver was going away. Glad to see it back for me and other people who like lighter color cars.

Last two cars were white or I would have possibly gotten white, but, really like my car in Silver.

vemuru

Jul 3, 2013
NOVA
I just posted in another thread that I pulled the plug on a new S90D because my favorite color was not available. Yahoo. Got to get my new one.

bmah

Moderator, Model S/X, California Forums
Mar 17, 2015
Lafayette, CA, USA
The more "vibrant" the paint color, the less appeal it has to the mass market.
Please keep in mind that e person who just made that statement (meaning me) owns a "Very Orange" Roadster.

Right, it depends a lot on the car. I love the "Skittles" Roadsters, but IMHO some of those colors wouldn't make much sense on something as big as Model S.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC