Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ohmman

Upright Member
Global Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay/Truckee, CA
Please post ONLY Silver Metallic MX photos in this thread. All interiors welcome, only post your best shots.

attachment.php?attachmentid=105896.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seesaw
Bumping this as this color is really starting to grow on me. After seeing the white ones, they just seem a bit too bright. Tough call though as I currently drive a silver vehicle and really want to change that up. Ugh.

Definitely need to see some more white ones in the flesh.

Cheers!

Per request of Goneskiian from the wraps thread:

IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG

After tinting with Photosync, 45 on the front sides and roof, 75 rest (didn't want to get too dark in the back with the preexisting tint). Will eventually tint the front windshield, I think.

I've since gotten the front end and seat backs wrapped, but don't have new pics yet - not that it looks much different.

Reactions: Roentgen
Per request of Goneskiian from the wraps thread:

View attachment 175758 View attachment 175759 View attachment 175760

After tinting with Photosync, 45 on the front sides and roof, 75 rest (didn't want to get too dark in the back with the preexisting tint). Will eventually tint the front windshield, I think.

I've since gotten the front end and seat backs wrapped, but don't have new pics yet - not that it looks much different.
Thanks for posting! Gorgeous car.

Reactions: Roentgen