Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Simi Valley, CA - Tierra Rejada Rd. (LIVE 22 Sep 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We made the Map! Looks like a whole lot of new Superchargers coming to Target Stores.
But Simi Valley goes Supercharger. They also share the same color scheme..... Target and Tesla...somebody steps up and jumps on the bandwagon.

Simi Valley Supercharger 2018

Stay tuned.

Reactions: Mr X
Guessing its going to be at the Simi Valley Town Center Mall by the Starbucks, lots of parking & restaurants at the mall.

Still waiting for the Northridge SpC, likely at Porter Ranch Town Center, 2nd choice would be Northridge Mall.

I've been seeing truckloads of 3's passing by on the 118 the past few days

It should totally be at our ghost town mall Simi Valley Town Center

So many parking spots. That oughta bring a little more business

The local Ford dealership has around 200 of their cars just parked up there

I agree with respect to location. I drive the 118 everyday and see at least 4 or 5 tesla's from the 23 til I get to the 405. I am hoping that after Q3 ends and their mad rush to get all these cars delivered, they will pick up on building the supercharger network.

The argument could be made that the Town Center folks are waiting for the mall to fail, and as such get the city to permit residential building which is where they will make $$$$. Apple has moved out. Not sure if they're really wanting Tesla to move in. Shame.

The argument could be made that the Town Center folks are waiting for the mall to fail, and as such get the city to permit residential building which is where they will make $$$$. Apple has moved out. Not sure if they're really wanting Tesla to move in. Shame.

The Apple store got robbed 3 times in 1 month. They moved because of consistently being robbed. And the mall has been dying

The Supercharger would be more than ideal right above the 118 where everyone passes by

2019 nearing the end now and still no word

I was there on Sunday and was thinking the same thing. Drove around the whole shopping center looking for any box/material labeled with the Tesla logo but to no avail. I think this has to be the location cause it's got the classic Tesla supercharger blueprint. Back corner of parking lot where they would get maximum viewing exposure from Madera/LA Ave intersection. If this is the location I don't think it's a bad location but definitely would have loved to see it more Central to Simi and closer to 118 off ramp but no complaints here.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9