Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Simple Explanation (video): Model 3 Preparation, Enhancement and Protection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been sitting on this video content since the first Model 3's were being delivered but I just didn't have the time to piece it together and do the voice over. Finally, I made the time to put a brief 13 minute video together explaining certain aspects of our process and also dispelling some paint coating exaggerations.

To make it easier for someone to locate a specific topic, I have provided time-stamped topic links in the youtube description.

Feel free to fire off any questions you may have and I'll do my best to address them.

Some of the topics discussed:
·Enclosed transport benefits
·Wheels cleaned
·Body pre-treat, decontamination and wash
·Modesta coating prep
·Paint protection film installation

·Frunk badge removed, installed and explained
·Double sided tape
·Wheel coating (albeit, there is not a ton of content on this one and I explain why in the video)
·Modesta paint coating applied to the body and ceramic paint coatings explained, in general
·Infrared lamp treatment and full-cure time line

·Temporary protection during curing process and private owner maintenance spray explained
·Tesla Model 3 finale product: paint and wheels enhanced and protected with Modesta coatings and clear bra
installed

Thanks for watching and I hope you've enjoyed it!