Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Simplified Roadster Lift Adapters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone proposing a group buy or has anyone found a local shop to machine? I'd be very interested in buying a set.

We are having them machined by our sister company right now, as soon as we get the first set I can let everyone know how much they will charge for additional sets (and also if they work/fit and are good quality)! I don't know that we will need a "group" to get good pricing as they are really fair and work in small jobs like this in between their "real work" (which is mostly for aerospace industry).

We are having them machined by our sister company right now, as soon as we get the first set I can let everyone know how much they will charge for additional sets (and also if they work/fit and are good quality)! I don't know that we will need a "group" to get good pricing as they are really fair and work in small jobs like this in between their "real work" (which is mostly for aerospace industry).

Excellent. Thank you.

Interested but WHAT IS THE PRICE!!! LOL

Not that hard to install free software and run the "how much it cost"

Capture.PNG

I have a extra set floating around if someone absolutely needs it quickly.

You can easily lift the car without the lift adapters by positioning the rear lift arms under the rear lower control arm.View attachment 101507
I have jacked my v2.5 in the past with a variation of this idea without mishap. But I would like to get in on a group buy or at least discover how we can get these extenders for the garage. I have the MAXJACK and would prefer the safety of the extenders. Thanks for the work done toward this effort, spaceballs and any others involved in this valuable effort! :)

Correct, but it's pretty easy for you to change the bottom diameter to fit whatever lift adapter hole size you need.
I visited 3 different shops this week to find out what size pin they require for their lifts so I could make the bottom diameter the right size. I discovered I would need a different size lift adapter for each shop. Not only were the bottom pin sizes different, but one shop where I had my most recent alignment would require a different height. It appears I would need adapters for my lift adapters lol.

• Funny
Reactions: MileHighMotoring