TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

"Since Last Charge" energy stats not displaying correctly

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by AndyM, Jan 5, 2013.

1. AndyM

AndyM Member

For two days, I have noticed my "Since Last Charge" indicator does not reset to zero when the charge is completed.
    Example: this morning, after a full Range charge, my dash displayed yesterday's commute stats, instead of getting ready for today.
    The image below was taken just .1 miles after I disconnected and left the garage, when I reset Trip B.

Since-Last-Charge-Anomaly.JPG

Anyone else experience this?

2. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

Nope.

Of course, I'm still back on a pre-4.0 ROM, in case that matters.

3. AndyM

AndyM Member

Must have been sporadic. For the next two charges, the display worked flawlessly.

4. dennis

dennis P85D

I had it for 4+ charges, and reported it yesterday in the 4.1 firmware thread. At the suggestion of a poster, I rebooted the IP display and after last night's charge the problem has gone away.

5. invisik

invisik Member

Forgive me for posting to this older thread.... but is this "SINCE LAST CHARGE" screen still available in 5.9? How do I get it to display? On the Energy screen I only get the one chart that shows your energy usage history.

Thanks for any info.

-m

6. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

It displays on the dashboard, not the 17" screen. You press and hold the right scroll button to select it.

7. amitb00

amitb00 Member

You can see it in main console as well if you select controls and then trip.