Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Since update 24.6.9 I have no sentry viewer capabilities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have tried a reboot with no success. I have no option to use the sentry viewer in the car anymore and my dashcam also no longer works, despite having a proper formatted ssd that has worked fine for months. When I get back in the car and it says "3 sentry events occured" there is no option to view them, it is the same as before the update with sentry viewer was released. Any suggestions?

Same issue with me as well.

I will wait till Monday and make a service request with my app to reload the software. If it still fails, I will ask the service technician to install a previous version software in my Model 3.

Even without the flash drive installed and Sentry mode disabled, I can still see Sentry Mode icon at top of screen. I can touch the icon and it will show red dot even though the flash drive is not installed.

Either accept as it is and wait for next software update or request to re-install previous version of Tesla software.

Peter

Same issue with me as well.

I will wait till Monday and make a service request with my app to reload the software. If it still fails, I will ask the service technician to install a previous version software in my Model 3.

Even without the flash drive installed and Sentry mode disabled, I can still see Sentry Mode icon at top of screen. I can touch the icon and it will show red dot even though the flash drive is not installed.

Either accept as it is and wait for next software update or request to re-install previous version of Tesla software.

Peter
I really don't understand where exactly the problem stemmed from, but I removed my ssd and deleted files, then reinserted and used the car's new automatic format option and everything immediately went back to normal. The dashcam icon returned and sentry viewer has now also returned.

After I received the latest update, for strange reason my SSD didn't work anymore so I reformatted the SSD with my PC and incorrectly created a folder called "Tesla" when it should have been "TeslaCam" (case sensitive) and all is working fine.

Peter