TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Siri Eyes Free Now Available on Select Honda and Acura Models

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Argelius, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Argelius

Argelius Member

2. Morristhecat

Morristhecat Member

Perhaps i didn't understand the point of the article, but does'nt the S already use Suri rather well? While I do have to press the iphone button to start it, i am able to use the S microphone and audio system to interact with suri easily enough. I can have it read me the last text message, and then dictate my reply. It can do voice guidance if you want, but i prefer the S navi system. It can read to you the weather, etc too just like the article. I suppose the only thing I would ask for it for the steering wheel button to start suri by saying "hey suri" or something like that.

3. NuclearPowered

Honda is holding a Google hangout to introduce Siri and other iOS features. LOL

4. Electric Machete

Is Siri called Suri in Canada?

5. liuping

liuping Active Member

Siri Hands free is mostly just Siri activation from a steering wheel button.

More interesting/important will be "iOS in the Car", which could put control and video output from the iPhone up on the Tesla Big screen.

6. jcaspar

jcaspar Member