Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Siri Eyes Free Now Available on Select Honda and Acura Models

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps i didn't understand the point of the article, but does'nt the S already use Suri rather well? While I do have to press the iphone button to start it, i am able to use the S microphone and audio system to interact with suri easily enough. I can have it read me the last text message, and then dictate my reply. It can do voice guidance if you want, but i prefer the S navi system. It can read to you the weather, etc too just like the article. I suppose the only thing I would ask for it for the steering wheel button to start suri by saying "hey suri" or something like that.

Perhaps i didn't understand the point of the article, but does'nt the S already use Suri rather well? While I do have to press the iphone button to start it, i am able to use the S microphone and audio system to interact with suri easily enough. I can have it read me the last text message, and then dictate my reply. It can do voice guidance if you want, but i prefer the S navi system. It can read to you the weather, etc too just like the article. I suppose the only thing I would ask for it for the steering wheel button to start suri by saying "hey suri" or something like that.

Siri Hands free is mostly just Siri activation from a steering wheel button.

More interesting/important will be "iOS in the Car", which could put control and video output from the iPhone up on the Tesla Big screen.