Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sirius XM icons didn't update with Sirius channel changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although the icons seem to be correct for the channels, I am once again occasionally losing Sirius completely as a source. Reboot usually fixes it, but not always. I'm on 2022.12.3.20 FSD Beta. Its baaaaack........!
Yeah that is a common problem on my car. 2 out of the 3 times I drove today I didn’t have Sirius as a source and sometimes when I have it, it won’t let me use the left scroll wheel to change the station, I have to use the screen.

The user interface for Sirius is just awful. You can’t rearrange the stations in favorites, you can’t use the left scroll wheel to cycle through favorites and when you use the touch screen to select a station it doesn’t leave all of your favorites on the screen so you have to hit favorites again to get the list of stations and then touch the station station you want (a 2 step process vs. 1).

It seems that many of us have the channels correct within the last week or so. Seems like a SXM update fixed the channel lineup. Try a SXM radio refresh if your channels are not correct since the fix did not seem to correlate with any Tesla update. Post if your channels are still messed up after a refresh.

Mine disappeared day before yesterday, but at least the channels seem to be in proper order. SiriusXM wasn't even listed as a source during the disappearing period. Rebooting once or twice seems to fix it again, until it disappears again.

Mine disappeared day before yesterday, but at least the channels seem to be in proper order. SiriusXM wasn't even listed as a source during the disappearing period. Rebooting once or twice seems to fix it again, until it disappears again.
That is so weird how that stuff keeps happening. Tesla has to have the most disappointing media UI in any car. Can’t even get the basics right or keep it working.

Still amazing to me that there are no real favorites or presets. What they call favorites/recents is not. Should be able to scan through your favorites or presets through the yoke controls.

Reactions: Daniel454
I wish I could figure it out- today the SXM icon was back on the menu bar and SXM was working again, and I didn't do a reset like was thinking about because frankly, I didn't remember to do it when I got home yesterday. This is some strange behavior for sure. I also don't think any software was pushed to the car- at least nothing that required any intervention or approval for installation.

Interesting, all of a sudden I am now able to cycle through my favorites with the left scroll wheel finally. The only negative is now I have to go back and reorder all of my favorites because I didn’t care about the order before since it never let you scroll through in favorites order before. Progress made finally.

I don't believe there is any way to order Favorites. If you figure that out, please post.
I would have to delete all of them and add them back in the order I want. It seems that’s the only way.

Anyway, false alarm. I just got back into my car and now it went back to normal where it cycles through all of the stations in order vs. just my favorites. Bummer, oh well.