Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sirius XM Model Y Inquiry in MY with AMD Ryzen Processor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Funny
Reactions: ArtK and heapmaster
I've gotten it working perfectly on an Intel Atom Model Y: SiriusXM on Model Y

I'm wondering if someone here is willing to try on an AMD Ryzen Model Y and report back. I would look for a compatible radio on Ebay, with returns allowed. There are no permanent modifications to the radio, just screws and connectors to remove. Unlike the Model 3 radio, the Model S/X/Y radios are not riveted to the mount.

I'm wondering if someone here is willing to try on an AMD Ryzen Model Y and report back. I would look for a compatible radio on Ebay, with returns allowed. There are no permanent modifications to the radio, just screws and connectors to remove. Unlike the Model 3 radio, the Model S/X/Y radios are not riveted to the mount.
If anyone with a SXM module that bought for their Ryzen M3 wants to ship it to me, I’d be happy to test! :p

there's no need, we already know it doesn't work on ryzen cars. people have been trying since this was figured out, and based on the latest posts in the model 3 forum it seems like they might be getting close, but as of now it doesn't work. the app shows up on the screen and you can change channels, but there's no audio.

the bottom of page 30 is where the latest discussion on ryzen cars starts in the model 3 forum and it seems like they may be getting closer to figuring out a solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: ph0ton

I did. It does. Details in Dude7’s linked post.