Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having installed Sirius XM it was unfortunate to find that there is no channel listing and no way to direct tune a channel. Evidently for some there is a folder hierarchy but others of us, nothing. So its a matter of tuning through each channel individually. Going to bring up to the SC when the X is in getting adjustments done next week. Hopefully they can pass the fix request up the food chain.

Anyone else having this issue, and/or have the channel listing?

I had this happen to me and read that others had success getting the channel listing by disconnecting the phone from Bluetooth and sending another activation signal from Sirius. It took about a day after doing this for me to get the channel listing. Honestly don't know if the Bluetooth thing made a difference or not as I didn't try just sending another activation signal.

• Informative
Reactions: Mike M
My wife just ordered an X. She loves Sirius in her minivan and she's hoping to switch the account to the Model X. Were you g
Thanks @patrikr, I will try this and report back. Did not have the bluetooth on at the time of activation, but perhaps a new activation signal is in order. ;)
My wife just ordered an X. She loves Sirius in her minivan and she's hoping to switch the account to the Model X. Were you able to get the Sirius menu working. Would you say it works well?