Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sirius XM on Refresh S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not only did the channels not refresh on Nov 3rd after channel moves, the names and icons on my 2017 Model S 90D, the ability to "Direct Tune" was removed. XM support has tried everything they can remotely - they recommend we contact Tesla and encourage them to return the "Direct Tune" option (formerly available) that they have for AM/FM to the radio interface. XM claims the icon issue is a Tesla Software issue and removing and reinitializing the radio and resetting the touch screen and power cycling the car and howling at the moon - all did nothing to solve the problem. Local Tesla center told me to contact XM radio. Kind of like when Microsoft tells you call Dell and Dell tells you to call Microsoft.

I got my Plaid 2 weeks ago and as of last night it has 2021.40.6, but no Sirius. Not even a Sirius icon anywhere. My buddy got his 4 weeks ago and he’s had Sirius from day one. Anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?