Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sirius XM update...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An important note here re: Sirius. Part of the problem for several years has been the lack of direct channel tuning on Sirius. Say an NFL game is on channel 233, maybe the highest channel I have as a favorite is Howard (Channel 100). That meant clicking up, up...you get the point. Several upgrades back, direct channel access was available and it was great. With last week's upgrade, unless I'm clueless, direct channel tuning is missing. Yes there are genres that will get one closer, but its a feature that needs to be returned. Furthermore, as usual the radio audio goes silent when an incoming telephone calls comes in. After disconnecting, the audio doesn't return. You have to toggle the volume control on steering wheel to "wake up" the audio. Has anyone found similar?
Yes and I like it that way. In my old car I would be rocking out or listening to a game. The after a mellow phone call I’d get volume 90 of some metal group or the crowd goes wild.

Lost SXM with update and messaged service. They quickly responded and did a remote hard reset. Got SXM back but lost ALL settings. After reprogramming the garage and gate openers and Personal settings all is back to normal. Service was helpful and efficient. Software update not so much.
Would that be the same as a factory reset or was this something different?