TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

SiriusXM Channel 0

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by apt0sr0b, Aug 27, 2013.

1. apt0sr0b

apt0sr0b Member

I just got delivery today. Drove home after taking the factory tour, parked near my house and proceeded to try and figure out how to get to Channel 0 to get my radio ID.

I have been a longtime XM/Sirius customer, and simply want to remove my old car's ID with my Tesla's radio ID, but all I can get to listen to is Preview Channel 1.

If I use the touchscreen to go to channel 0, it doesn't to anything by using the arrows. It just stays on channel 1.

If I use the steering wheel, if also will not budge from channel 1.

Going to be hard to get them to activate without being able to give them my radio ID.

I also tried giving them my VIN, but they don't have it on file, so no go.

Why is it not letting me change from channel 1 to channel 0?

Anyone?

2. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

I haven't done this in a while, so I had to go check:

browse -> radio -> xm -> all channels -> channel 0 (xm radio id)

3. apt0sr0b

apt0sr0b Member

browse -> radio -> xm -> no items to display #is what I see. nothing on the right side of the menu for XM from browse. If I select XM, I can hear the guy on channel 1 talking, and if I try and use the arrow keys to go up or down channels, it doesn't do anything