TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SiriusXM help

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Relpek45, Dec 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Relpek45

Relpek45 Member

Hi
    Just picked up p100d this week and love it. My siriusxm though only lets me scroll by pushing a button say 14 times to reach channel 14. Any graphics updates and access update coming as I just ordered it for a year. Also any chance of adding the internet Sirius channels as it does have internet radio? Any ideas anyone? Thanks all.

2. mccartykj

mccartykj New Member

I agree, very disappointed in the Sirius XM support. Scrolling thru channels by pressing forward and back without a menu of channels or a way to type in/search, use categories, etc. is really poor. I guess they assume most will use radio and streaming and clearly didn't spend much time on a user interface for Sirius XM. Pretty bad...