Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Siry on CBS morning show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well most of us on this forum follow everything Tesla does. However, I'm sure much of the CBS morning show audience has never heard of Tesla Motors. If they have a Roadster there live, that will get a lot of attention, and talk about Whitestar and a possible $30K Bluestar will be of interest.

So anyone get to see it? I don't actually own a TV set, so I have to wait for a web clip.

The description, however, sounds pretty much like what we were expecting:
THURSDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

Maggie Rodriguez, Harry Smith and Russ Mitchell will anchor THE EARLY SHOW from New York. Dave Price will bring us the weather from the UFO Festival in Roswell, New Mexico. Julie Chen is on assignment.

Along with the top news of the day, we will also have the following stories

TESTING OUT THE NEW TESLA ROADSTER - There is a new fully electric sports car out on the market that is making going "green" look cool. The Tesla Roadster is a sleek, fully electric sports car, and the first car produced by electric car firm Tesla Motors. And although it’s priced at around $100,000, the Tesla can travel 220 miles on a single charge of its lithium-ion battery pack. But with only 650 being made in 2008, this is definitely a car for the rich and famous. We will have a Tesla Roadster on the plaza, and will test it to see how it matches up to other eco-friendly cars.

I just got through watching. The car looked fabulous, all the commentary was positive. And yet, it was a short piece that barely touched on the basics, and they didn't even drive it. So. . . It was fluff. Not bad, but no big deal.

Also, when will CBS get their high-def act together? Other morning shows are in high-def now.

Well here's the 3 minute video:

Move Over, Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari!, Electric Sports Car Tesla Roadster Makes "Going Green" Flashy! - CBS News

image4229961g.jpg

The car does look great, it's VP17 I think. But, I don't know who can stand to watch these weekday morning shows.

Flickr links to pics:
Tesla on Fifth Ave on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Tesla Roadster. on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited: