Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Site is still slow after maintenance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, maybe it's just me, but I spend a lot of time online (too much) and it is, by far, the slowest to load of any of the sites I frequent. I don't see that the site displays page-load times anywhere, so I can't give any objective data there, but I certainly find myself wondering if the page will load properly or if there will be a crash, then the page finally loads.

Well, maybe it's just me, but I spend a lot of time online (too much) and it is, by far, the slowest to load of any of the sites I frequent. I don't see that the site displays page-load times anywhere, so I can't give any objective data there, but I certainly find myself wondering if the page will load properly or if there will be a crash, then the page finally loads.

If you are a Windows \ IE8 user have you cleared your intenet history recently?
N.B. This will remove your cookie for this site and others and you will need to login again.
I have accessed Teslamotorsclub from multiple Windows PC's and it works fine on all of them, even work PC's behind firewalls.

If you are a Windows \ IE8 user have you cleared your intenet history recently?
N.B. This will remove your cookie for this site and others and you will need to login again.
I have accessed Teslamotorsclub from multiple Windows PC's and it works fine on all of them, even work PC's behind firewalls.
At home I use Chrome most of the time, occasionally I use FF depending upon the machine and who was last on it in my house.

At work I have no choice but to use IE...but it is also equally slow. My internet speeds are good at both places.

I'd say page load times average 3-4 seconds, occasionally as fast as 2 seconds, but rarely faster...and it's only been this way for about the past 3 weeks or so.

*edit-I did a count in my head, it took 6-7 seconds to post this comment.